While beauty, much like its terrain, is more subtle in Ohio photo opportunities still abound among its cities, countryside, gardens, forests, rivers, and the Lake Erie coastline. The muted scenery allows for often overlooked features to pop.
- Youngstown, OHLanterman's Mill and Falls at Mill Creek Park
- Toledo, OHToledo Botanical Garden Stone Wall with Spring Color
- Toledo, OHOttawa River's Spring Flooding of Woodlands
- Toledo, OHWildwood Covered Bridge with Fresh Spring Greenery
- Toledo, OHRhododendron Flower Bud at Wildwood Preserve Metropark
- Lakeside Marblehead, OHWhite Picket Fence before Marblehead Lighthouse